Thursday 31 July 2014

Hello - I'm back!




Hello everyone – how are you?

Has it really been this long since I wrote a Blog post?  I am astounded that more than half of this year has already gone.

The reason for not writing regular posts here is due to the Grief Truck finally catching up with me. More bereavements, including my favourite Aunt, hit me like a truck and stopped me in my tracks.  I needed to stop for a while, regroup and recoup my energies.

The time out has given me space to reflect and think about my life and work and what makes me happy.  Bereavement certainly puts life into perspective and makes you think about your own mortality.  None of us knows how long we have got and that made me ask myself questions.


The main question was “Am I happy?” and if not, why not?
Other questions were: “What do I need to change to make myself happy?”


For some time, I had had the feeling that my work was changing, and for the longest time I didn’t have a clue what would be coming next.  At last clarity has been received and I will be sharing my new projects with you over the coming months.

Stopping and taking time out was the greatest gift I could have given myself.  I had to for my physical well-being also.  This did however, place great financial strain on us which we are still trying to recover from. 

One thing I have decided regarding this Blog, is that I simply do not have the time to write the long Moon updates I was doing before.  Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love writing them and immersing myself in the astrology and receiving channelled downloads regarding them.  However, they take a long time to put together and now I have to focus on what will bring money into the house.  The luxury of the time I had before has now gone - for a while anyway.

This Blog will become more of what it originally was meant to be.  Writing about the essentials of life and other subjects.  Sharing more information and tips regarding gardening, cooking, herbs, life, crafts, new projects and products and anything else that may be of interest to you. As well as shorter Moon updates occasionally, if I feel the need to flag up some of the more important astro events that may be happening.


If there is anything you would love me to write about, do let me know.  In the meantime, I do hope that all is well in your world and life is treating you kindly.



Summer Blessings

Elly x