Sunday 15 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi All,

A very Happy New Year to you and yours.

It is going to be a good year (so ignore the media and other doomgooders).

The reason I haven't written a January Update is because my mother had emergency surgery on Boxing Day and it has been touch and go with her ever since. She is on the other side of the country and since visiting her in hospital at Christmas we have been on standby to dash across the country again.

Thankfully she seems to have stabilised now (due to all the healing and prayers from the wonderful members of The Healing Prayers Circle) and I am only now picking up the threads of my own life. I need to concentrate on paid work for my lovely clients and customers first, before attending to the free stuff such as this Blog and my monthly E-zine. I will write an update as soon as I can.

I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Many Blessings

Elly x

No comments: