Wednesday 25 March 2009

I hate to mention this but ......

It has come to my attention - yet again - that some folks are not respecting my copyright.

Whilst there are several of us around the world receiving similar information, we are all most definitely on the same page. Unfortunately I have recently found out that in two different countries my updates are being used without permission. The individuals using them are passing the information off as their own work and not giving credit or acknowledgement to where they got it from (both in written and spoken form).

On the one hand I have to laugh, I'm still amazed that despite the advanced times we live in, some people still gotta copy ya! I have sympathy for their total lack of creativity and originality, and feel sorry for them them that they have got to copy others like myself in this way.

However, on the other hand, I need to respect myself and the time it takes to compile these updates and to honour the true Source (Spirit) who provides the information and guidance. My humble monthly offerings are free of charge both through this blog and my monthly e-zine, I would hate to have to stop doing this as I know so many people benefit greatly from the information we are given every month.

On a Sacred Law level, I do know that what goes around comes around, I always find out about these individuals and somewhere down the line they inevitably end up getting kicked in the butt one way or another for doing it. On an Earthly Law level, I am within my rights to take legal action.

All I ask is that if you want to use any of my writings, get permission from me first!

Spring Blessings to you all.

No comments: