Wednesday 15 July 2009

FIRE THE GRID - NEWSFLASH!!!!

Hi everyone,

I just found out about this and had to share it with you.

You might remember that in 2007 I made a 'Fire the Grid' essence. I made it during this special event at one of my favourite power spots, sitting on a bluff overlooking the sea. The Earth energy and the power of the Sea were incredible that day, it was a wonderful experience.

At the time I wasn't totally sure why I had made the essence, now I do. Check out the following video, it gave me goosebumps, it is a meditation in itself.

Shortcut to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ilnDZadPkg&feature=email

I am so excited about the idea of giving something back to Source!

If you want to join in the details are 28th July 2009 @ 19:19pm Rio de Janeiro time (11:19pm UK time).

To celebrate this wonderful opportunity I am offering our 'Fire the Grid' essence for £5.25 (25% discount) + p&p/shipping.
You can take it yourself as part of your preparation to raise your vibration, add it to any water you may be drinking or using, add to a bowl of water in the centre of your meditation circle and also use it to put on the Earth and into the streams/rivers/lakes/ponds/seas near you as part of our giving back to Source.

You will need to order the Essence as soon as possible so that I can get it to you in time for this wonderful opportunity.

Many Blessings to you all,
Elly

http://grassdanceressences.com/ - Healing Energy from Nature
The Healing Prayers Circle - Caring for All Our Relations
http://essencetiallife.blogspot.com/

No comments: